- I am using session.createConsumer(myTopic, "messageSelector") so AFAIK,
it is not durable subscription. I was also reading
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Autodelete-queues-not-deleted-td7633221.html
and the QueuePolicy. Not sure how it maps to the jms destination name
(maybe the jms.queueprefix) but maybe that can help

- indeed JMS 2.0 defined shared subscription. Anyway, maybe during that
time I need to rely on AMQP 0.10 bindings (within the broker) to have
queues on which consumers can compete.