(my apologies for bothering you with all these questions...)

let's say I am sending messages using the JMS / AMQP 1.0 client with JMS
properties set, e.g:

Message message = session.createTextMessage(".....");
message.setJMSType("mysubject");   //mapped to the amqp subject
message.setJMSCorrelationID("abc");
message.setStringProperty("color", "blue");
message.setIntProperty("weight", 2600);
producer.send(message);

into a destination which is, in that case, *a header exchange* (but AMQP
1.0 does care about that).

on the broker side (cpp version), is there a way to subscribe to this
header exchange and use the JMS headers? (this is less rich than
JMSSelector but good enough)

./qpid-tools-0.32/build/scripts-2.7/qpid-config -b 192.168.56.102:12000 add
exchange headers subjects
./qpid-tools-0.32/build/scripts-2.7/qpid-config -b 192.168.56.102:10000 add
queue mysubscription
./qpid-tools-0.32/build/scripts-2.7/qpid-config -b 192.168.56.102:10000
bind subjects mysubscription '' any color='blue', amqp.correlation_id='abc'

It looks like JMSType (subject) or JMSCorrelationID are not used (or that
my binding is false).

Cheers.