I'm trying to get Qpid JMS 0.7.0 to work with Spring AMQP and Camel.
Previously using version 0.32, I had the configuration set up like so:

    <bean id="amqpConnectionFactory"
class="org.apache.qpid.amqp_1_0.jms.impl.ConnectionFactoryImpl">
        <constructor-arg>
            <value>${hostName}</value>
        </constructor-arg>
        <constructor-arg>
            <value>${port}</value>
        </constructor-arg>
        <constructor-arg>
            <value>${userName}</value>
        </constructor-arg>
        <constructor-arg>
            <value>${password}</value>
        </constructor-arg>
    </bean>

    <bean id="amqp" class="org.apache.camel.component.amqp.AMQPComponent">
        <property name="connectionFactory" ref="amqpConnectionFactory" />
    </bean>

I haven't been able to figure out a similar configuration to work with Qpid
JMS 0.7.0. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks