Not sure this will work, Spring AMQP is pretty tightly bound to both the
older AMQP protocol versions and RabbitMQ.   Specifically, you are
substituting the Qpid JMS driver where the implementation calls for an
abstracted AMQP driver.  You¹d be much more successful using the Spring
JMS implementation which will provide equivalent and known functionality.