From: Steve Huston [shus...@riverace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2016 12:13 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: RE: QPID  C++ broker and Java - One broker to "rule them all"

As long as the front end, back end, and broker can speak the same AMQP version,
they should all play nice regardless of the programming language.

If you can be a little more specific about the client code versions, it's
highly likely that someone can help point you to at least one broker to do the
job.

-Steve