After a delay, I'm back to this task.  Please see the updated plan:

    https://github.com/ssorj/qpid-svn-reorg

Highlights:

   - Assume migration to git for qpid-cpp and -python
   - Use Andrew's suggested steps for the reorg and git migration
     - This is the least effort for me, so I chose it over the other options
   - Retain the existing svn structure for specs and perhaps other
components with an uncertain state
   - Add some components to the removed list, based on Robbie's and my
discussion here
     - wcf
     - saslwrapper

Next step for me is to get the C++ tests, after my changes, functioning on
Windows.  After that I can start to do some real damage.

Justin