On 31/03/16 16:35, Gordon Sim wrote:
On 31/03/16 15:31, Toralf Lund wrote:
The reason why I assumed an exclusive *superscription* was that the
I meant subscription, of course :-)
queue is still there after the application stops. Aren't exclusive
queues supposed to go way automatically?

Only if they are also auto-delete queues.

OK. I thought I saw mention of delete on close for all exclusive queues when searching for info, but perhaps I misunderstood, or maybe someone else got it wrong.

The queue is also there before the application first starts, which is another reason for my confusion. I thought flags like this was generally only set on creation...

- Toralf