On 01/04/16 11:05, rat...@web.de wrote:
I also tried with max-frame-size 16K or 8K but this does not seem to fix the
problem. I also attached a protocol trace as well as a minimum example to
reproduce the error. Maybe this is of help to someone.
I also tried to understand what exactly is happening within qpid but it is
very hard for me to understand what is the problem in the first place, so
fixing it will be difficult for me. Anyhow, I think this is a major bug.
Protocol trace:  Trace.txt
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7641163/Trace.txt>

That trace looks like the max-frame-size was not set correctly. You can add it to the connection options you pass in to the connection constructor in your example below.

Example for reproducing the problem:  Code.cpp
<http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/file/n7641163/Code.cpp>