From: Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2017 2:13:07 PM
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: Corrupt artifacts on Qpid release web page

So, after little bit of digging around [1], a URL of the form
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?filename=<filename>&action=download
will automatically download from the suggested mirror, so in Adel's example
above:

curl -O '
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?filename=qpid/java/6.1.1/qpid-java-6.1.1.tar.gz&action=download
'