Hi Paul,

There is some logging in this area indicating that the broker did
encounter the overflow condition but it is not configurable and
not as extensive as you suggest.

The reason is that logging (most commonly to disk) can be quite
expensive and we want to minimize this on the critical (message
delivery) path.

Kind regards,
Lorenz