Hi,

I'm able to create group as mentioned in the link,
[image: Inline image 1]
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-java-6.1.4/java-broker/book/Java-Broker-High-Availability-CreatingGroup.html

Somebody please guide me how to test the HA.

Here below are the steps I followed:

1. Created the MASTER node in one VM(1st VM). and added the other VM(2nd
VM) details in the permitted address.

2. Created the REPLICA in the 2nd VM and added MASTER node details in the
permitted address

3. When I was sending the message to the Queue earlier I was using this
below line in the config.properties file.

connectionfactory.qpidConnectionFactory=amqp://guest:guest@clientid
/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'

But now I am not able to send any message to the MASTER node, getting the
below error.

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Regards,