Hi,

we are currently doing some baseline throughput testing with Dispatch Router
0.8.0.
In the course of doing so, we wondered what number of messages we should be
able to expect being processed by a single Dispatch Router instance in its
default configuration, i.e. link capacity 250, 4 worker threads, running on a
core i7 @2.2GHz.

Let's say we have a single sender, sending pre-settled messages with a payload
of 20 bytes and a single receiver for the messages.

If all is correctly setup, what number of messages could we expect going
through Dispatch Router? I am merely interested in an order of magnitude. Are
we talkinng about 1.000s, 10.000s or 100.000s per second?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Schöneberger Ufer 89-91
10785 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB
148411 B;
Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach, Michael Hahn