Never mind, comment on the migration Jira says that the link redirect will
be taken care of! Awesome.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 5:10 PM Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
wrote:
[...]

> Unless there is discussion here resulting in decision to delay, I will
> raise the migration request JIRA with Infra on Thursday 13th Dec,
> hopefully allowing completion of the process by the end of this week
> if they have bandwidth to do so.

[...]

This broke old links in the automatic Apache Jira comments by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=jira-bot with
links to related commits. See e.g. those on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PROTON-1979.

It seems that a broken link in the form of

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-proton.git;h=5ba471d

can be rewritten to a working link

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=qpid-proton.git;a=commit;h=5ba471d

I doubt that the migration will include fixing all the jira comments for
outdated links, though. Or introducing redirect from the old url.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards
Jiri Daněk