As you've noticed before hitting send on your mail, I had asked on the
JIRA about this already and was told the old links will be fixed by a
DNS CNAME addition once all repositories have eventually migrated. I
guess this will be as part of the ultimate 'forced migration' on Feb
7th, unless they have actually all been migrated before then.

Note that until that happens the adjustment needed for any old links
like below is just changing the "git-wip-us" subdomain in the URL to
"gitbox" since both are using the same web ui, just using different
versions.

Robbie