Hello,

I am upgrading our system's Qpid setup to the latest and greatest of each
Proton, JMS, and Broker-J versions (coming off REALLY old non-Proton Qpid).
I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if it is possible to set the
destination of a queue when setting up the receiver. Broker-J conveniently
creates the queue if it doesn't exist. I can set it to be a durable queue by
providing a DurableSubscription() in the options of the receiver I am
making. I can even get the bindingKey of the queue set to what I want.
However, I can't seem to figure out how to tell Broker-J to set the
destination attribute of the queue, short of having to use the REST API. Our
preferred setup for queues is to have the destination and bindingKey the
same so that we can simply have multiple subscribers/consumers attached to a
single queue. I can't seem to find anything in the docs or api (specifically
for Proton Python at the moment), and I apologize in advance if I am
overlooking those details.

Thanks,

Matt R.