I dont recall any mention of that element changing, so its presumably
whatever 1.9.0 does currently? Thats documented at:
http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-dispatch-1.9.0/user-guide/index.html#message_settlement_and_reliability

I've raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DISPATCH-1479 for
some related doc improvement suggestions in that area.

Robbie