From: Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Sent: mardi 3 décembre 2019 13:49
To: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Broker-J 7.1.6

+1

I checked things over as below:
- Verified the signature and checksum files.
- Used mvn apache-rat:check to verify the headers in the source archive.
- Checked for LICENCE + NOTICE files present in the archives.
- Started brokers from the binary archive, created queues using the console, on
JDK 8 & 11.
- Ran the Qpid JMS 0.47.0 HelloWorld example against the brokers on JDK 8 & 11.
- Ran build+tests with "mvn clean verify -DskipITs=false" on JDK 8 & 11, no
issues.

Robbie

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 10:28, Alex Rudyy <oru...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I built release artefacts for Qpid Broker-J version 7.1.6 RC1.
> Please, give them a test out and vote accordingly.
>
> The source and binary archives can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/broker-j/7.1.6-rc1/
>
> The maven artifacts are also staged at:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1186
>
> The new version brings a number of improvements and bug fixes.
> You can find the full list of JIRAs included into the release here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310
> 520&version=12346457
>
> Kind Regards,
> Alex
>
> P.S. For testing of maven broker staging repo artefacts, please add
> into to your project pom the staging repo as below:
>
> <repositories>
>     <repository>
>       <id>staging</id>
>       <url>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1186</url>
>     </repository>
> </repositories>

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may
contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you are not authorized to distribute, copy or use this
e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free
and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If
you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and
delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your
system.