Hi Gordon.

The tests from test suites  KerberosAuthenticationManagerTest and
SpnegoAuthenticatorTest are failing sporadically in Apache Jenkins builds.
I have not seen them failing locally on my machine. I suspect that it is an
issue with embedded Apache Kerby implementation of Kerberos server.

I added the tests in version 7.1.5 as part of implementation of support for
SPNEGO authentication in Web management. There was no changes made to
Kerberos support in version 7.1.6.

It is a test issue and not a blocker for the release.
I will fix it as soon, as I capture the test failures.

Do they fail for you on every build? What OS and JDK you are using?

Kind Regards,
Alex