Unfortunately not much additional information. After some debugging (quite
a lot debugging) what I can say is that there seems to be something wrong
with connection creation. On linux broker/CommunicationHandler calls tune()
method but on windows it does note. I am debugging this further.
Also, I suspect that there might be something wrong with Windows version
of AsynchConnector as it actually does the synchronous connection.
Maybe someone who has more experience with QPID could be able to help?