Hi Kristofor,

The broker with provided virtual host and queue configuration should
persist all published messages into message store and recover them on
re-start.
The fact that VirtualHost recovers all messages on its own re-start
confirms the expected broker behaviour.

It looks to me that you might have an issue with the storage. Could it be
that the path to the message store changes between the restarts?

Are you running Qpid broker in the container like docker?

Kind Regards,
Alex