Hello,
After being able to establish the connection with the broker at other end, we
try to subscribe to a given topic. For this, we create the receiver with string
mapping to the topic. ( Id.ExampleTopic ), where Id is the identifier broker
assigned to us and ExampleTopic is the topic.
We have already sought clarification with the broker about this issue, however,
we wanted to ensure if the AMQP APIs are being used correctly for this and if
we need to somehow communicate that we are subscribing for a topic. (for
example, do we need to add some qualifier to the passed string etc.

qpid::messaging::Connection conn(url, options);
conn.open();

qpid::messaging::Session session = conn.createSession();

qpid::messaging::Receiver topic_receiver =
session.createReceiver("Code.ExampleTopic");

Best Regards,
Rahul

NOTICE: Morgan Stanley is not acting as a municipal advisor and the opinions or
views contained herein are not intended to be, and do not constitute, advice
within the meaning of Section 975 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and
Consumer Protection Act. If you have received this communication in error,
please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender
immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or
privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under
applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject
to terms available at the following link:
http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers  If you cannot access these links,
please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By
communicating with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing and to the voice
recording of conversations with personnel of Morgan Stanley.

You may have certain rights regarding the information that Morgan Stanley
collects about you.  Please see our Privacy Pledge
https://www.morganstanley.com/privacy-pledge for more information about your
rights.