From: Millieret, Xavier
Sent: vendredi 3 septembre 2021 17:24
To: 'users@qpid.apache.org' <users@qpid.apache.org>
Subject: Publish, subscibe

Dear all,

I am writing an amqp client above to Qpid proton 0.35.

I would like to write a simple subscriber for a topic name!

I don't found, or see, any samples on it on qpid-proton samples?

I read than to do that we must set the routing type to multicast, I don't know
how to do that, or see any samples on it!

Any help will be appreciate.

Regards

Xavier Millieret

Eaton Industries (France) S.A.S ~ Si?ge social: 110 Rue Blaise Pascal, Immeuble
Le Vis?o - B?timent A Innovall?e, 38330, Montbonnot-St.-Martin, France ~ Lieu
d'enregistrement au registre du commerce: Grenoble ~ Num?ro d'enregistrement:
509 653 176 ~ Capital social souscrit et liber?:EUR 16215441 ~ Num?ro de TVA:
FR47509653176