Hello,

After some successful tests with link-routing in an "edge+interior" setup, I'm
now trying out message-routing.
There is a simple client on one end of the network and an Artemis broker on the
other end.

The edge router that the broker connects to has the following error message:
   "Auto Link Activation Failed. AMQ119010: source address does not exist
'autoLink/0' on connection myconectionname"
So, the broker is refusing that address. That makes sense because purposely
only some known addresses are allowed.

I never asked for the address "autoLink/0".
Also, 'autoLink/0' is visible in example 17 of the Qpid Router manual, but
there does not seem to be any further explanation about it.

Can someone please explain this effect?

thx!
Erwin