How about Broker-j, is it still being maintained? I posted in the dev mailing list regarding a unit test issues last week and have received no response. I am currently working on updating it (8.0.6 is the code base I am working with) to Java 17 and building a native image (which partially worked with Java 11).

Thanks,

PGA