Hi Alex,

thanks for checking the RC, I was able to replicate all test failures except
SimpleConversionTest. The SimpleConversionTest passed in all profiles I tried.

Environment and failed test results below:

OS - Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS
Java 11 - build 11.0.19+7-post-Ubuntu-0ubuntu122.04.1
Java 17 - build 17.0.8+7-Ubuntu-122.04

-Pjava-bdb.1-0

* UpgradeFrom7To8Test* - 1 test error
* ExportImportMessagesTest* - 1 test failure
* MultiNodeTest* - 4 test failures
* BDBUpgradeTest* - 3 test errors

-Pjava-bdb.0-10 or -Pjava-bdb.0-9-1

* UpgradeFrom7To8Test* - 1 test error
* ExportImportMessagesTest* - 1 test failure
* MultiNodeTest* - 3 test failures, 1 test error
* CompressedMessageContentTest - 4 test failures

Daniil created Pull requests below to fix the failing tests.

https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/218 - fix for UpgradeFrom7To8Test
https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/220 - fix for
CompressedMessageContentTest and ExportImportMessagesTest
https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/221 - fix for MultiNodeTest and
BDBUpgradeTest

Since the UpgradeFrom7To8Test fix is done in the bdbstore module which is part
of release I think it makes sense to cancel the vote and fix it along with
other failing tests (all other fixes seem to be done in tests only).

Regards,
Tomas