Hi Alex,

Speaking of SimpleConversionTest, in some of our environments it was
hanging due to the maven resolver trying to connect the central
repository from behind the proxy. There was a workaround added for
programmatically proxy creation using either the environment variable
or the system property in a following PR:
https://github.com/apache/qpid-broker-j/pull/222

Kind regards,
Daniil