Hi Nicolas,

you're right Flash is perceive like something "bad", but we'll know that's
not true, but is something that was feed through the years and now is
impossible to remove. Flex is collateral damage, IT people knows that Flex
means in the end Flash, for this reason Flex has been fading out through
all this years. So nothing to do here.

The best strategy is to make something fresh, and better not to say "Flash
Player free" (this message would be bad for people that does not know about
us, we will hurting ourself unnecessarily) but "HTML output ready", "HTML
generation" or whatever sounds good (didn't think about the right sentence
with best marketing sounding.

--

<http://www.codeoscopic.com>

Carlos Rovira