CloseEvent,FaultEvent and ResultEvent are not really needed in Royale. Royale
takes a much more “laid back” approach to Events and only creates new Event
classes when they are absolutely needed.

99% if the uses of ArrayCollection can be replaced with ArrayList which exists
in Royale.

Sort and SortField do not exist, but I’ve found that I was able to replace my
uses with a simple Array sort.

For Alert, you can either use Alert or SimpleAlert. Another option is an MDL
Dialog.

StringUtil is a direct port from mx. The functions in StringUtil will gradually
be deprecated in favor of package level functions.

Make sure you really need PopUpManager. Like was already mentioned, you can
probably just use addElement().

HTH,
Harbs