Hi,

nice you get things working at last. You don't need to wait for stable
release, but my advice is to follow the following points since that
guaranteed that you'll be as close as possible to the latest working code
taking into account that is what I use to code all this:

1.- use maven to build all. I use to update each day the three repos and
build all three (since maven required to build all after we reach 00:00
hour). So make a mvn clean install (and if you want to skip test to go
faster add -DskipTests)

2.- Use VSCode and add a .vscode folder with a tasks.json file with

{
    "version": "0.1.0",
    "command": "mvn",
    "args": ["clean", "install", "-DskipTests"],
    "isShellCommand": true,
    "showOutput": "always"
}

so you can build with SHIFT+CMD+B (on Mac and similar on Win)

I think this is the safest, quick way to work with Royale for now.
Take into account that I don't use to worry about ant files since I don't
have ANT installed and working but others do from time to time.

If you find something you want to share you can make your changes in the
library you want, and do a mvn clean install on that project or if you have
VSCode configured like in step 2 in that project hit SHIFT+CMD+B and build
the library, then try it in an example project and test if that works. Then
submit a Pull Request.

It's clear that Jewel continues to evolve daily, and I'm working  all days
on this so expect continuous changes to get this better and better each day.

thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira