Hello Carlos.

The destinations for WebORB are defined in a different config file.  I'll
upload that file for you too see.  I use the GenericDestination because its
a wild card and doesn't require me to specify any namespaces.

remoting-config.xml
<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t53/remoting-config.xml>

   <destination id="GenericDestination">
        <properties>
            <source>*</source>
        </properties>
    </destination>

I'll take some time to test various settings in the remoting-config file and
see if i get a different response.

The initRemoting click event does call the following code
                        protected function initRemoting():void
                        {
                                 remotingService.send("GetCountryList",[]);
                        }

Its a simple request that returns an array.  From what i can tell in the
WebORB logs is that the request coming in from RemoteObject or
SimpleRemoteObject is not being parsed correctly.  It doesn't matter what i
put in for the source, destination properties it still results in...

PM:cannot parse request. possible reasons: malformed request or protocol
formatter is not registered

Thank you for your continued attention with this issue.

Regards