Hi Joe,

I'll leaving for a trip tomorrow and will come in a few days, and as much
I'm trying to finish a new jewel component before leaving (If I solve my
current problems in time! :)). Please try this weekend to call a simple
method sending a String and receiving a server string and report what you
get. I'll help you next week as I return and can invest time in it. In the
meanwhile, hope you could continue investigating what can be the issue, so
we can isolate the possible causes.

thanks!

Carlos

--