Hello,

I am evaluating the possibility of migrating a flex/flash app to Apache Royale
in order to get it run in native browser environments.

I've read about Emulation Components, and I see there is already plenty of code
in

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/frameworks/projects/MXRoyale

Therefore I installed several nightly builds and successfully compiled
significant parts of the app (after modifying and disabling some code). Yet,
the browser page remains blank. Even the most simple MXRoyale example (Alert)
doesn't show anything.

However I am able to get a few Jewel examples running, some of them partially.

Can someone please give me a glimpse of the current state of MXRoyale? I'm also
considering to contribute, if I can.

Thanks in advance,

Nico Voss