correction : index.html  is created but has some errors.

PinaraUI.js:272 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'ModelLocator' of undefined
    at PinaraUI.js:272
(anonymous) @ PinaraUI.js:272
SystemManager.js:221 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'mixins' of undefined     at PinaraUI_mx_managers_SystemManager.mx.managers.SystemManager.start (SystemManager.js:221)
    at index.html:1662
mx.managers.SystemManager.start @ SystemManager.js:221
(anonymous) @ index.html:1662