From: Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Friday, November 30, 2018 at 12:27 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Work on Emulation

Thanks Alex,

I think at this point i need to modify my java server application.

While using flex, it was easy to define and load small amount of files via the
custom embedded http server.

But for royale, i need to improve the http handler for multiple files loading
automatically from the relative paths. This is the reason of the error, can not
fined the included js files.

This will take sometime. Will come back :)

Serkan.