From: Takeshita Shoichiro <jl03...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, October 11, 2019 at 10:39 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Cairngorm framework

Alex, thanks.

Appreciate to every one to respond to my question in this thread.
Our Flex application uses Cairngorm framework, which means Cairngorm.swc is
included in lib.

I think it will not work without Flash.  Is there any solution to work Flex
code that uses Cairngorm with Apache Royale?

Appreciate any advice in advance.