Alex and Greg, thanks.

I'd like to try Crux first.

Greg, several questions for CruxGitHubCommitLogViewer.

1. "model" is the same as Cairngorm's vo (value object)?
2. Is like ServiceLocator mxml required for Crux also?
3. When sending/receiving to/from application server using RemoteObject,
how it is coded in Crux?
4. Is there any short introduction to migrate from Cairngorm to Crux?

Thanks.

--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎