From: Maria Jose Esteve<mailto:mjest...@iest.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:19 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Event and positioning list jewel

Hi, as many of us come from Flex and I'm used to using events like "enter"
"show" "hide" "creationcomplete" ...
I am working with the jewel components, which I love, but it is difficult for
me to understand the new way of working, with Royale (beads, strand ...) For
example, I have a List that I open when I click on an image and the I want to
close if you click "outside" but I can't get it ... I only manage to close it
if I select an item.
Another problem I have is that I cannot position the list "above the button, it
is always positioned vertically centered, maybe it has to do with what is
inside the FooterBar ... can you give me a hand?

Some catch:
a) General display:

[cid:image001.png@01D5C985.0BF003D0]

b) For you to see the elements in the list I have established a horizontal
layout:

<j:BarSection itemsHorizontalAlign="itemsLeft">
                <j:HGroup gap="20" visible="true" visible.error="false"
visible.init="false" visible.exit="false" visible.noinit="false">
                    <j:List id="dropDownList_LanManager" visible="false"
style="color: #00000;"
                     itemRenderer="ImageDopDownItemRenderer"
dataProvider="{langModel.list}"  labelField="label"
                     change="lanManager_change(event)" >
                       <j:beads>
                            <j:HorizontalLayout itemsExpand="true" />
                            <!-- <j:RequireSelection
requireSelection="true"/>-->
                        </j:beads>
                    </j:List>
                    <j:Image id="langImage" visible="true"
click="lanImage_Click(event)"/>
                </j:HGroup>
            </j:BarSection>

[cid:image002.png@01D5C985.0BF003D0]

c) This is displayed with the vertical layout: (observe that it is cut in the
4th item)

[cid:image003.png@01D5C985.71C18940]

Any help will be welcome.
Thank you very much to all.