Hi Maria Jose,

For the Image/List need: related to what Yishay said, there're similar code
in Jewel ComboBox and PopUp components, although, I think we'll need to do
some new component that shows a Button and clicking on it open another user
defined component and manages the "click outside" behavior. Let's call it
"PopUpButton" to refer to it. I think it could be very useful since seems
it could be use a lot, and that we'll make a cleaner use in apps with a
well defined API.

 For the List layout problem, I'll need more data. Can you post a simple
code where I can find the problem? posting it here, or creating a gihub
issue will make it more easy to understand the problem and try to find a
solution.

Thanks

--
Carlos Rovira