I launched Moonshine 2.5.0. I installed all of the software it could install.

I pointed it at a project I had copied to the machine which works fine under
Flexbuilder 3. This is where I get into issues; My questions;

Under Project, there is no Setup/Configure/Options to allow me to change
compiler settings or anything else.Is there supposed to be a GUI for MXML
files?When I try to build the project I get;

: Compiling FlexComponentTest
: Using Royale SDK:
"C:\MoonshineSDKs\Royale_SDK\apache-royale-0.9.4-bin-js\royale-asjs"
: WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
: WARNING: Illegal reflective access by
com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer
(file:/C:/MoonshineSDKs/Royale_SDK/apache-royale-0.9.4-bin-js/royale-asjs/lib/external/guava.jar)
 to field java.lang.Thread.inheritableThreadLocals
: WARNING: Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
com.google.common.base.internal.Finalizer
: WARNING: Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal
reflective access operations
: WARNING: All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
: Unknown tag:compiler.targets

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.