Piotr:

I had right clicked & settings, but I didn't notice the left panel, which is
grey and blended into the Projects, Useful Links, etc. I see it now. This is a
criticism of the "flat" style of "responsive design" in general, not Moonshine
but I find applications written using the flat no chrome gray scale design
rather difficult to use.

Regarding;

I see that you have used Getting Started to download SDK, what is weird instead
0.9.6 you have there 0.9.4. Anyway try to download manually latest nightly
build and use that. However I would first setup your test build with Flex SDK -
try achieve that you are successfully building your application with Flex.

I have downloaded & extracted apache-royale-0.9.7-bin-js, How do I make it so
that Moonshine uses this instead of what it downloaded?

Paul R. Stearns
Advanced Consulting Enterprises, Inc.

15280 NW 79th Ct.
Suite 250