Hi Alex,

For view:

has style:

html source :

left is 76px shifted. When manually edit html and remove left spacing it is displayed well.

I tried changing the value with code:

<jobdetail:ManageButtonGroup id="manageButtonGroup" data="{data}" selectedGroupId="{selectedGroupId}" left="0px" />

But had no effect.

I guess it is related with default styles. How can I change that value ?

Thanks,
Serkan