From: serkan <ser...@likyateknoloji.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 7:53 PM
To: "users@royale.apache.org" <users@royale.apache.org>, Alex Harui
<aha...@adobe.com>
Subject: Re: hscroll bar for adg hides the content

It is so confusing that even the page is loaded, still the setx method called
with the condition value continuously.

Even for every item in layout related with grid I guess.

I can not resolve "what code thinks that left/x should be 76"

Here is the call stack :

[cid:image001.png@01D64421.B37D9650]

[cid:image002.png@01D64421.B37D9650]
Thanks,