From: Carlos Rovira<mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:44 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org<mailto:users@royale.apache.org>
Subject: Re: XSLT for royal jewel libs

Hi Aniket,

I don't think we have any schema or xslt for any of the ui sets. But maybe
would be something worth to be contribute.
If you have free cycles feel free to comment and do some proposal so we can
discuss (maybe better at dev list)

El mié., 24 jun. 2020 a las 17:26, Chopade, Aniket
(<aniket.chop...@avisbudget.com<mailto:aniket.chop...@avisbudget.com>>)
escribió:

I am trying to see where is XSLT template for

xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel<http://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel>"

In Flex Component which was defined as -

    <s:HGroup horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" height="100%"
width="100%">
        <s:BorderContainer borderStyle="inset" borderWeight="2">

And it worked fine.

In royale, when upon ponting this to jewel lib, it starts complaining about

horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle"

I want to list down differences between  s namespaces that my

Flex app had

("library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark<http://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark>")

and j namespace my Royale app will have

("library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel<http://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel>)