There is a feature that we could make more use of:

Inspectable tags.

For example, I’m using the following meta tag on Spectrum Button.flavor:
[Inspectable(category="General",
enumeration="cta,primary,secondary,warning,overBackground",
defaultValue="primary”)]

which gives the following code intelligence in VS Code:

We should be using Inspectable tags more religiously and I wonder if the
compiler might be able to give warnings when values other than the accepted
ones are used.

Harbs