Hi Warren,

great you get it working :), but I just added some more fixes for cases we
were not taking into account in List and ComboBox. In the
ListItemRendererInitializer, the logic was very simple and needed more work.

Trying to resume: Default renderer uses basic layout (position absolute),
so if there's a very reduced rowHeight and padding, the renderer can show
"cut", that's because of the default absolute positioning. I think that's
ok and to solve it you need to add a Horizontal or Vertical Layout so the
renderer does not use that kind of basic layout and use all the items
boundaries.

Maybe it is enough, but we'll take an overall look later to see if
something is left.

Another different case could be the SearchFilter that introduces some
look at it too.

Anyway I think we're getting to make it more robust and killing some bugs
we had :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC