Where is that CSS found?  I can't find it in the master-style-jewel.css file I
sent in the attachment.  Do I need to replace something locally?

From: Carlos Rovira [mailto:carlosrov...@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 10:59 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Styling a Royale List

This message was sent from outside of Boeing. Please do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.

Hi Warren,

As you posted the problem I saw clearly what was the issue.
CSS in Jewel has:

.jewel.item, .jewel.navigationlink, .jewel.tabbarbutton {
  min-height: 34px;
}

So that was preventing the renderer to go below 34px for height.
That was something that needs to be removed since it was from the initial
implementation and it evolve a lot.

Now we just have a default value for rowHeight in ListPresentationModel, but
that should not be a limit:

public static const DEFAULT_ROW_HEIGHT:Number = 34;

the fix is already committed.
We'll see about combobox issue and let you know during this weekend

El sáb., 24 oct. 2020 a las 16:41, wkoch