Hi Carlos,

I have it at both the Application tag level and the ResponsiveView Level.
No dice.

I had it like the TDJ example (only at the ResponsiveView Level) and also
no dice. I think binding is working because the tool tips still display.

I must be missing somthing else, but I dont know what. Any pointers?

Cheers,

--

*David Slotemaker de Bruïne*
*Head of Educational Robotics*