Sorry I have not been following these threads in detail because I have been
(and am currently still) on vacation.
AFAIK royale modules are not reliable in release mode. I don't know anyone
who has had experience otherwise. I did try testing them some time ago and
that was my experience, and I believe we had similar feedback from others
in the community (who were early users) that it was working for them in the
debug build, but not the release build.

Perhaps it can work in very simple cases in release builds, but beyond that
I think the work on them is not complete. If there are others in the
community whose experience is different and can confirm that things are
working for them in release builds, please let us know.

Maria, it is also possible that in your case, that use of Crux inside
modules is another layer of complexity in release mode, because I did not
test that when I did the original work on Crux. Was this working at some
point in the past and it has now stopped working?