It appears to be the same error. Your message in B is probably diufferent
because you have source maps.

getDefinitionByName() cannot find
com.iest.winplusweb.models.MasterConfigSystemModel.

Does that string exist in your compiled code? If not, the compiler probably
thought it was dead code for some reason and removed it.