Hello, I want to ask you a general question about the binding of as3 properties.
In the SDK we can observe different implementations:

[Bindable]
public function set foo(value:Boolean):void{
                _foo = value;
}
//-----------------------------
[Bindable("fooChange")]
public function set foo(value:Boolean):void{
                _foo = value;
}
//-----------------------------
[Bindable]
public function set foo(value:Boolean):void{
                _foo = value;
                dispatchEvent(new Event("fooChange"));
}
//-----------------------------
[Bindable("fooChange")]
public function set foo(value:Boolean):void{
                _foo = value;
                dispatchEvent(new Event("fooChange"));
}
public function set foo(value:Boolean):void{
                _foo = value;
                dispatchEvent(new Event("fooChange"));
}

What is the difference between these options? In what cases would you implement
one or the other?

Thx.
Hiedra